Wealth. Abundance. Money. Prosperity. Success. Whatever you may call it, whatever it may mean to you - we all crave these things. Whether it’s so you can live the lifestyle you prefer, do things that you’ve always wanted to do, or even if it’s simply for peace of mind - wealth is important.
But I truly think the key to wealth comes from our feelings associated with it. When thinking about money and prosperity, do you feel calm and happy? Or do you feel anxious and overwhelmed? When we think about what we want in life, it’s important to feel good about it now; to feel as though we already have it.
Here are 30 motivational quotes from some of the world’s greatest thinkers that will inspire wealth and prosperity in your life:
1. “Let yourself feel happy about the abundance you will have, because it will come.” ~ Natalie Ledwell
2. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” ~ Epictetus
3. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
4. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
5. “As you begin to feel freer regarding the expenditure of time and money, doors will open, people will come to assist you, refreshing and productive ideas will occur to you and circumstances and events will unfold. As you change the way you feel, you access the Energy that creates worlds.” ~ Abraham-Hicks
6. “Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
7. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” ~ Herman Cain
8. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
9. “Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.” ~ P.T Barnum
10. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” ~ Maya Angelou
11. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” ~ James W. Frick
12. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” ~ Oprah
13. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
14. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person.” ~ Bob Proctor
15. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.” ~ Stephen Richards
16. “Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
17. “Make a 'career' of living a happy life rather than trying to find work that will produce enough income that you can do things with your money that will then make you happy. When feeling happy is of paramount importance to you - and what you do for a living makes you happy- you have found the best of all combinations.” ~ Abraham-Hicks
18. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.” ~ Kim Garst
19. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
20. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
21. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ~ Winston Churchill
22. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” ~ Lao Tzu
23. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
24. “When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity.” ~ Wayne W. Dyer
25. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is: Try to please everybody.” ~ Herbert B. Swope
26. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~ George Lorimer
27. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
28. “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” ~ Brian Tracy
29. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” ~ George Sheehan
30. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
Which quote resonates the most with you? Do you have any other favorite motivational quotes? If so, please ‘share the wealth’ by commenting in the box below!
Oh! And before I go, would you like to know how to overcome your inner wealth blocks, and shift from a space of money lack… to a space of money abundance?
Well you can do this right now with the Infinite Wealth Blueprint!
This blueprint is the result of over a decade of diving DEEP into subjects like wealth attraction… the Law of Attraction… and the science of vibrations and the human mind.
It is the exact same blueprint used by the world's wealthiest people!
If you want to act differently.
To react differently.
To believe differently.
To solve problems and sniff out opportunities and manifest differently…
Then go here to get your Infinite Wealth Blueprint now!