Did you know you have a specific "number" that corresponds with your birth date and reveals all of the personality traits you'll carry throughout your life?
Numerologists call this number your "life path," and knowing this can give you some incredibly fascinating insights into how you're wired, why you make the choices you do and what kinds of results you'll likely end up with in life.
To calculate your life path, there's a special equation you can do. But I figure why would you try and do it yourself when you can get it done for you for free right here!
I did my life path number the other day and here are some spookily spot-on insights I took away:
- I likely grew up not having a whole lot (true!)
- I can sometimes appear irrational to others for listening to my hunches and going after my dreams (also true, I left school at age 15 to pursue something greater)
- I've likely had a habit of starting from scratch over and over again (very true, before Mind Movies, I explored several different kinds of businesses)
- I'm a "peacemaker" (I've always been the diplomat in my family)
- I go out of my way to make others feel good about themselves (I try to empower others every day)
- I rise to great heights when it comes to athletics (so true, I was an all-star runner and managed a fitness center for 11 years!)
- My highest calling is to be a master in the spiritual realm (I now preach and teach the LOA)
BUT THIS WAS THE REVELATION THAT REALLY FREAKED ME OUT...
My life path "reading" also said that I have a habit of "biting off more than I can chew," which really made my eyes pop and jaw drop because if you've known me for a while you'll know I use this expression A LOT -
"Bite off more than you can chew, and then chew like hell."
I'm telling you, this reading is scary accurate!
Personally, I'm fascinated by numerology. Anytime you receive insights into who you are and why you may behave the way you do, these insights can help you connect with yourself and others on a much deeper level, which is one of my life goals.
(Other things I do to keep me connected to myself and others? Meditation, self-reflection and regular visualization.)
Now before you go, if you want to find out more about what makes you tick and why you have the relationships or circumstances you do you must first tap into your subconscious mind.
Why? Well, once you do, you’ll learn how to attract your deepest desires into your reality faster and easier than you ever imagined possible.
Give it a try right here, you won’t regret it! ;-)
*The Mind Movies team has updated this post on October 22nd, 2018 to include the latest information for our readers.*