As a student of personal development, you may find that certain steps in the manifestation process are easier than others.
Maybe you’ve got your affirmations down pat, you practice your visualizations religiously every day, you’ve formulated the right kind of spiritual practices that keep you motivated to see your goals all the way through.
But the last and often most challenging step on this road to success is learning to surrender.
Frustration and impatience often become the roadblocks that prevent us from being able to reveal all that we desire in life in a timely fashion.
So I want to share some positive quotes with you that could be just what you need to hear right now to keep up your inspiration and motivation along your journey.
These inspirational quotes are from some of the top leaders in their field, so it's safe to say they know a thing or two about properly using the Law of Attraction…
1. “The moment you surrender to love and allow it to lead you to exactly where your soul wants to go, you will have no difficulty.”
– Neale Donald Walsch
2. “When you do things the right way it will take longer, just trust the process!”
– Hopal Green
3. “Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. The world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world.”
– Marianne Williamson
4. “Growth demands a temporary surrender of security."
– Gail Sheehy
5. “In your action, you lose sight of the vision, you lose sight of your trust in the process, and just band around in a sense of futility. Hold the vision and trust that the Universe will acclimate to your vision. Hold the vision and trust the process.”
– Esther Hicks
6. “I release the past with ease and trust in the process of life.”
– Louise Hay
7. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.”
– Lao Tzu
8. “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.”
– Anne Morrow Lindbergh
9. “Always say “yes” to the present moment. What could be more futile, more insane, than to create inner resistance to what already is? What could be more insane than to oppose life itself, which is now and always now? Surrender to what is. Say “yes” to life — and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.”
– Eckhart Tolle
10. “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.”
– Erich Fromm
11. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”
– Oprah Winfrey
12. “Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Change forever.”
– Bob Harper
13. “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender.”
– William Booth
14. “Be brave. Let go. Trust the process. Allow the universe to reveal its beautiful plan.”
– Amy Atherton
15. At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice.
– Maya Angelou
16. Ending wars is very simple if you surrender.
– P. J. O'Rourke
17. “Trying harder makes the resistance more. It’s letting go of the cars that makes it less. It’s trusting the process. It’s trusting the stream. It’s trusting that you have an inner being that is calling you toward it.”
– Abraham Hicks
18. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.”
– Hermann Hesse
19. All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take.
– Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”
– Arthur Ashe
21. “Patience does not mean to passively endure. It means to be farsighted enough to trust the end result of a process.”
– Elif Shafak
22. “What we are waiting for is not as important as what happens to us while we are waiting. Trust the process.”
– Mandy Hale
23. “It’s amazing how the same pace in practice can feel so much harder than on race day. Stay confident. Trust the process.”
– Sara Hall
24. “It is more important to go slow and gain the lessons you need along the journey than to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty.”
– Germany Kent
25. “Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.”
– Tony Gaskins
I highly recommend you save these motivational quotes and hang on to the quotes in particular that resonate with you the most. I have a few of these written on sticky notes that I keep in special places around my house. Because sometimes it’s hearing the right words at just the right time that can make all the difference!
And as a little added bonus, I’d like to provide you with 3 FREE pre-made Mind Movies to help you retune and refocus your abundance energy. Consider it my gift to you to help make the process of surrendering that much easier! Click here to get your free abundance-boosting Mind Movies and watch as the Universe works its magic!
Natalie Ledwell is a best selling author, speaker and successful entrepreneur. She's passionate about helping others to achieve their greatest dreams and ambitions through her personal development programs and her online TV show, The Inspiration Show.