Our lizard brain's survival instinct conditions us to pay more attention to negative news instead of positive news.
Thankfully, the solution is simple:
Just make a conscious decision to surround yourself with positivity, and you'll realize the world is overflowing with inspiring developments courtesy of countless amazing people.
To help get you started, we've compiled some of the most uplifting, heartwarming, feel-good stories in recent times, to help accelerate your personal growth, and remind you that it's a wonderful world after all.
1. This school is replacing detention with meditation.
2. Neuroscientists discover a song that reduces anxiety by 65%.
3. This Green Expo is a sustainable dream!
4. For Rev. Laura Everett, a deeper sense of spirituality came from what some might see as an unlikely source: riding her bicycle.
5. Meditation is helping professionals improve concentration and reduce stress while they work.
6. Gardening for personal growth: Detroit's youth gardening programs do much more than build skills.
7. This trendy restaurant lets customers pay what they can afford.
8. An author spends 3 years in Japan, returns with "the real key to happiness”.
9. Man missing most of his brain challenges everything we think we know about consciousness.
10. Colombian garbage man builds library from discarded books.
Do you need one more reason to smile?
How about a free gift from the Mind Movies team to help you enhance the most important areas of your life?
• Courage & Confidence
• Loving & Appreciating Myself
• Attracting Friends & A Great Social Life
• Vibrant Health
• Inner Peace
• (And last, but certainly not least) Abundance in all things!
I want you to start enjoying all of these gifts in your life.
All you have to do is pick a topic you want to focus on, watch one of your free pre-made Mind Movies in the morning and at night for just 3 minutes, and allow this technology to elevate your thoughts, vibrations, emotions and habits - like it has for over 2.1 million people worldwide.
And if you have any other positive news that you’d like to share with the community, please write it in the comments section below :)