I've spent most of my adult life experimenting with all sorts of diets, health advice and wellness tips.
But on my journey to be the healthiest person I can possibly be, I've always been reminded of one important fact:
Health and wellness trends may come and go, but the fundamentals of good health will always remain the same.
Here are 30 of my favorite 'back-to-basic' health tips that always give me an instant wellness and happiness boost:
1. Breathe with intention for 2 minutes
2. Go for a brisk walk
3. Eat at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal
4. Spend one entire day for yourself
5. Schedule a dental exam or cleaning
6. Drink at least two glasses of water each day
7. Give up soft drinks – and opt for a healthier beverage option
8. Limit junk food
9. Start a regular activity that requires you to get moving, like gardening or nature walking
10. Avoid microwaved food
11. Turn off your devices before going to bed
12. Do something you love
13. Ditch the negative self-talk
14. Spend quiet time with yourself every morning
15. End your day with a guided meditation
16. Plan your meals for the week
17. Choose more natural products
19. Learn proper portion sizes
20. Vary your meals
21. Don’t skip meals
22. Take a nap
23. Try eating slower
24. Limit your salt consumption
25. Avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners
26. Continuously challenge your mind and body
27. Find out where your food is coming from
28. Stretch whenever you can
29. Get at least 15 minutes of sun every day
30. Exfoliate at least once a week
How would it feel to wake up every morning with the energy and motivation to perform at your peak all day? To be more confident in your clothes? To be more present and energetic around your friends and family?
If you want to start elevating your life with any of the above tips, then it's vital you get your mind on your side by aligning your beliefs, emotions, thoughts and habits with the healthy life you want to create.
And to help you do that, I've created Mind Movies Matrix: an easy-to-use technology that combines some of today's best mind optimization tools, from brainwave entrainment to subliminal audios, to reprogram your mind for wellness, happiness and peak performance on autopilot.
All you need is 6 minutes a day to watch or listen to your Matrix videos and audios. Just press play, relax, and let the technology do the inner work for you. Learn more here.
Got any healthy habits of your own? Share them with the community in the comments section below!
Natalie Ledwell is a best selling author, speaker and successful entrepreneur. She's passionate about helping others to achieve their greatest dreams and ambitions through her personal development programs and her online TV show, The Inspiration Show.