Do you ever feel like you're not good enough, that you're unable to reach the level of success you desire, or that the life you dream about seems impossible to attain?
It's completely natural to feel that way from time to time...
We all experience moments of self-doubt and uncertainty, but it's important not to be consumed by these feelings, and it's even more important to find ways to rise above them.
Whenever I feel down, one thing I like to do is look to inspiring people and quotes to lift me back up...
Here are 7 of my favorites.
Remember to keep them in mind the next time you feel like you could be limiting yourself from greatness!
1. "It is very true, that the way you think creates reality for yourself."
2. "Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get."
- Michael Phelps
3. "One finds limits by pushing them."
- Herbert Simon
4. "Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done."
- Amelia Earhart
5. "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
- Zig Ziglar
6. "The danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."
7. "When someone tells you 'It can't be done,' it's more a reflection of their limitations, not yours."
- Andy Baldwin
There are also other great resources available, all you have to do is find them. In fact, I'm happy to share one with you now.
One of my friends compiled a bunch of great personal development programs with awesome audios, that will help fast track you toward living your life with absolutely no limits, so you can create your ideal life. And he's actually giving them away for free to the Mind Movies community.
Click here now to get your copy and discover the secrets to experiencing your best life yet...
And finally, are you living a limitless life? Share your thoughts in the box below :)
Natalie Ledwell is a best selling author, speaker and successful entrepreneur. She's passionate about helping others to achieve their greatest dreams and ambitions through her personal development programs and her online TV show, The Inspiration Show.